Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    who is gonna be in line monday night to get the game? i know i am
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    Not me I'll get it Tuesday I hope
    If I bought it Monday night, I'd be to worn out by the time I got home to play it anyhow
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    yea that`s why I'm waiting till 7 the next morning to get it at Wal-Mart

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    heck no,

    pre-order.....guranteed a copy the next morning [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    i did [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] just gettin up early s i can get to playin it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    i did pre-order man!! just wanna get in right when it comes out [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    but i can see that, it's much easier for me to run 10 minutes to k-port than it is for yall to drive an hour over here at midnight
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    i work next door to G2K and ill just pick it up when i come in the next morning

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    Should be a really good game... I just hope it's not as stripped down as Madden 07 (next-gen version) was.

    If you're shooting for the original XBOX version you should be OK, but for those of you purchasing the 360 version, you may be missing out on alot of stuff.

    I've seen some screenshots from it on the 360, though, and it looks friggin' sweet!
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    i downloaded the demo on the 360 marketplace ....pretty friggin' sweet [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    Awesome! I had no idea it was already on the marketplace... how is the game in terms of immersion? Do the bands really play or did EA take them out?

    If it's as good as the XBOX versions in the past (except for 05 as I noted earlier), I'm all for it!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •